A great trailer ready-assembled by our engineers in New Zealand and perfect for transporting a wide range of items – house shift, garden clearance, tip trips, sports equipment etc.
This tandem axle trailer is fully-welded, not bolted together and has 2.5mm checker plate floor and sides as well as wraps up the sides which all gives additional strength.
This model has lights on the outer edges which gives the trailer the ability to have even longer loads and drive with the front and rear tailgates lowered. Other retailers have trailers that can’t drive with gates lowered as the gate hits the cage.
PLEASE NOTE: Cages are NOT included in the price of the trailer – cage costs are below.
- Tow bar braking system for enhanced braking ability and safety
- Heavy duty capacity of 2200kg GVM – pile it up high and heavy
- Side running boards and mudguards which can be stood upon when loading
- Side and rear pipes for tie-downs
- 14” wheels for increased stability when towing
|Box size||8 x 5ft|
|Cage size||600mm high (900mm high also available)|
|Floor and sides construction||2.5mm checker plate|
|Surface finish||hot dipped galvanized steel|
|Leaf spring||7 Leaf|
|Tow ball Coupler||17/8 New Zealand style|
|LED lights and reflectors||New Zealand standard|
|Electrical plug||Flat 7-pin|
|NZ LTSA compliant|
|3 year WOF|
|Registration and 3-year WOF||$150|
|Tarpaulin – 900mm||$219|
|Cage – 900mm||$399|